Monday, December 22, 2008

Talking Podiatry on KTST-FM

On 1/10/2009 at 2:00 PST we'll be talking podiatry with Linda Leak on KTST-FM. I'm told the best way to catch the broadcast is to listen live at www.ktstfm.com. Don't worry if you miss it - the recording will be up on my website shortly after. The segment will be part of a one-hour show that focuses on good health for 2009. We'll also be discussing what it takes to become a podiatrist. What are the foot-related topics that everyone wants to hear about?

2 comments:

  1. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING YOU DISCUSS PODIATRY ON KTST FM. I WANTED TO HEAR IR LIVE, BUT I HAD TROUBLE DOWNLOADING MEDIA PLAYER ON MY COMPUTER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Do you use the Cryo Star Machine with guided color ultrasound for Morton's Neuroma? I've heard many good things about this procedure and am trying to find someone in California that does it? Any suggestions...I've done the alcohol injections and everything else non-surgical.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete